Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June, June is #winning

So I have made a conscious decision that (thanks in part to @samdavidson http://samdavidson.net/) June is going to be the month that I (once again, but for real this time) get my life in order, proper order, successful order.

May as you know was horrific, a complete failure of a month (at least for me). But, It seems like many months leading up to May were not that great either, just that May was so bad I wanted to be institutionalized.

But June, June has so many things going for it! I have made a list of goals that are specifically for the month of June. I might add that I am very serious about staying committed and achieving my goal this month. I'm excited!

Goals for JUNE!
  1. Gym 3x a week
  2. $ave-$ave-$ave! (money)
  3. Blog once a week (at least)
  4. Get a new job, one with meaning
  5. Stay in (as in away from the bar)
I thought it would be wise to keep it simple and not expect to much. If I can stick to these then that is a huge improvement form my past behavior.

Also I just joined a challenge called #Trust30 on twitter. I am suppose to write something everyday. But I thinking I am just going to use my twitter account @glen_evans for this challenge, but we will see.

Fresh start! (hurray me!)

Also, I just wanted to add my latest obsession Ally McBeal. Thank you Netfilx. It is funny because I actually remember watching every episode. As a child she inspired me to become a lawyer, I didn't follow through on it, but that's obviously no surprise to anyone following my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Also I will be keeping up with my day planner, everyday.

    and this is the link for the website that helped inspire my new view on June.

    http://samdavidson.net/today-is-your-day/

    ReplyDelete