Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Five Years #Trust30

What would you say to the person you were five years ago? What will you say to the person you’ll be in five years?

Five years ago I was getting ready to start my freshman year of college! Probably the most drunken dramatic 4 years of my life.
First I would tell myself (me) that during my junior year over spring break don't get that PI. Because a lot of people will talk a lot of crap about you. It totally sucks.
Also, I would tell myself to take better care of my car(s), because if you don't you will go through 5 by time you graduate college, and Grandpa is will not be happy about it.
I would say be kind to everyone, and don't get mad at your friends (and don't do things that will make them mad at you). And to the best of your ability don't make any enemies. It is not worth it.
Oh, and you should probably minor in psychology, because you will have a better chance at getting a job (that I want).
And whatever you do do not miss Kensie's wedding, for the love of God do not miss Kensie's wedding. You have no idea how much you will regret it.
Work out more. (Or at least just work out some)
Take as many graphic design classes as possible (they are the future), and volunteer at DHS.
Study harder, and don't be lazy.
Always remember you only live once.
Oh, and if you ever feel the need to dye your hair brown, don't, I repeat DON'T. It will most likely turn out red(ish) and it will look horrible, and the school news paper will put a picture of you on the cover, and you want to die. Blond is beautiful and awesome and it fits you.

As for I would say to myself five years from now .. well I only have questions.
Like umm .. Do I ever get my dream job? And, Have I committed suicide yet, yes or no?
Probably would ask if I am happy, and if ABC brought back All My Children?
Also is Hillary Clinton President yet?

#TeamHillary

No comments:

Post a Comment