Monday, June 13, 2011

Fear #Trust30

Is fear holding you back from living your fullest life and being truly self expressed? Put yourself in the shoes of the you who’s already lived your dream and write out the answers to the following:
 Is the insecurity you’re defending worth the dream you’ll never realize? or the love you’ll never venture? or the joy you’ll never feel?
 Will the blunder matter in 10 years? Or 10 weeks? Or 10 days? Or 10 minutes?
 Can you be happy being anything less than who you really are?
 Now Do. The Thing. You Fear.

I am a victim to my own fears. I know I should know better but, facing your own fears alone is not always fun or easy. And, to just be honest I very much enjoy fun and easy. In fact I very much prefer fun and easy.

I am definitely a person who suffers from the need of approval. As shocking as it may sounds. Yes, I care what people think (for the most part). I love to be loved.

It is that need for acceptance that keeps me form 'stepping out of the box' I guess.

Glen Evans a work in progress.

At the moment I can deal with this. I am use to this.



No comments:

Post a Comment