Sunday, July 31, 2011

August To Do List

I am making a list of thing that I should accomplish in the month of August. Some things are silly, some are not. I shall mark them off as I complete them. So hopefully putting them up on my blog with motivate to actually do them. (fingers crossed)

  1. Start new job at American Heart Association
  2. Get caught up on student loan payment
  3. Buy a Laptop (Acer-Red)
  4. Call my mother
  5. Workout at Gym 2x a week
  6. Get new Bosses gift
  7. Buy a new pair of black slacks for new job
  8. Buy a new pair of dress shoes for new job
  9. Give Raj (co-worker at Hertz) a gift
  10. Re-connect with old friends
  11. Write Sarah Keener and Kim Cherry a letter of gratitude 
  12. Paint a metallic red picture
  13. Paint a Picture for Mahaya
  14. Blog once a week
  15. Finish current book and start a new one

No comments:

Post a Comment