Sunday, February 6, 2011

Back On Track (ish)

Well, I have realized that once again I have set out to start something (that I believe to incredibly inspiration and challenging i.e. this blog) and completely dropped the ball. Surprise surprise.



Well, I am changed! I just decided. So there, it is done. I am now a dedicated blogger once again. And this is going to be the first of many entries of "Glen's Unfortunate Life".



So, where was I? Where did I leave off .. Oh! right I was in a very unfortunate place (Tahlequah, OK, which I miss terribly). That is right, I moved! One Goal achieved! I believe it is very important to celebrate even the smallest of victories .. usually with a bottle of wine .. or bottle of tequila .. or bottle of vodka .. or a 20-pack (depending on the size of said victory, of course. Sometimes a shot will suffice) something special.

But make no mistake moving to Tulsa, OK is no small victory, it is a triumph of gigantic proportions. I beat the odds. The cards were stacked against me and I said "No! I will not be forced into mediocrity I will persevere!" And I have (kinda).



Hey it is hard stuff moving .. with absolutely no family or financial support (Don;t even get me stated with that). But congrats to me I did it! Hurray!



Now. Lets see back to those other Goals .. (Lets see how far I have made it)



  • Get a new car! check! did it! holla! go me!
  • Get a Job! Check! Wow no stopping me! ow ow!
  • Go to the Gym! um, right (small failure) I shall take a shot to help me feel better about this tiny short coming.
  • re-connect with old friends .. I have kinda tried but I definitely need to do better! another shot for motivation!

I believe that it is time for some new goals and some prioritizing .. first thing tomorrow!

So I am going to make it a priority to make some time to prioritize me new found priorities!

No comments:

Post a Comment